Eating healthier doesn't have to be expensive. I love shopping at farmer's markets to get more food for my money.
My favorite farmer's market, Sprouts, has vegetables, fresh fruit, and more items for very low prices. Trader Joe’s and Aldi are also great resources.
Go to www.Sprouts.com to see if there's one in your area.
1. Buy produce weekly from farmer's markets.
2. Shop according to the sale to save money.
3. Buy quality meats in bulk for a lower price if possible.
4. Buy food that is in season.
5. Make your own salads at home. I often go to restaurants and pay $10 to $15 for a salad I could have made at home for less (plus I can have seconds at home 😊).
Do you have any tips to share? List them below.