1. Do I have to see the doctor in order to be prescribed an appetite suppressant?
- If you are getting the appetite suppressant, you MUST see the doctor on your first visit to be evaluated. He or she will determine if you are eligible to receive the prescription.
2. How long will SlimLipo stay in my system?
- Lipotropic injections stay in your system for 7 days. How it works is, you lose less and less of the injections daily. Combining our SlimLipo pills with our injections keep you with the highest level of lipo in your system at all times. We recommend you get an injection once a week but you may get one as early as every 72 hours. (Remember, lipo is the fat burner)
3. Is there anything to avoid while taking the SlimLipo injections?
- Caramel coloring counteracts the active ingredient in our lipo injections. What this means is if you intake caramel coloring after getting your injection, it could make it less effective or not work at all. Examples of caramel coloring are- dark colored breads, sodas, and soy sauce. We will teach you how to look for this and other foods that could cause issues.
4. How many calories can be eaten while on HCG?
- Our HCG program requires you being on a very low calorie diet. Our staff has prepared meal plans that include lean meats (if necessary), vegetables, and fresh or frozen fruit that will keep you between 500-800 calories a day.
5. Can HCG and SlimLipo injections be shipped?
- HCG and SlimLipo injections cannot be shipped. Patients must get them weekly at our office.
6. What payment methods do you accept?
- In-clinic we accept all major credit cards and cash payments. You may also use your Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts. Online we accept all major credit cards and PayPal. You may also apply for the PayPal Credit feature on our website.
7. How long does it take to ship products?
- Your order is shipped within three business days of purchase. Once mailed you will be issued and emailed a tracking number. All orders will be shipped via USPS.
8. What is your refund and exchange policy?
- We do not accept refund or exchanges on our wellness products. We encourage you to be committed to staying in contact with us throughout your journey. Please communicate any issues you may have so that we can help you correct them. We want every patient to have success.
*The FDA does not review supplement medications. Therefore, the statements on this site have not been reviewed or approved by the FDA*